Subscribe to Dr. Mirkin's free FITNESS & HEALTH NEWSLETTER
The Good Food Book

 
The Good Food Book now available on Amazon as a Kindle eBook for just $0.99.  Click the box below for details.
 

 

The Good Food Book shows you how easy it is to make good food choices for ultimate health. Following Dr. Mirkin's 80/20 goal is amazingly simple - Fill 80 percent of your plate with fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, and other seeds; the remaining 20 percent is entirely up to you. Once you focus on all the good foods that you CAN eat, you will discover that healthful eating is a snap.

 
The Good Food Book will help you to lose weight, if that is your goal, and to maintain a healthful weight permanently.  It will also help you to prevent heart attacks, prevent or control diabetes, lower high blood pressure, and much more.  Diana's 100+ delicious recipes will help you incorporate all of the good foods into your daily routine.  
 
 

April 2nd, 2013
|   Share this Report!

About the Author: Gabe Mirkin, MD

Sports medicine doctor, fitness guru and long-time radio host Gabe Mirkin, M.D., brings you news and tips for your healthful lifestyle. A practicing physician for more than 50 years and a radio talk show host for 25 years, Dr. Mirkin is a graduate of Harvard University and Baylor University College of Medicine. He is board-certified in four specialties: Sports Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Immunology. The Dr. Mirkin Show, his call-in show on fitness and health, was syndicated in more than 120 cities. Read More
 
Subscribe to Dr. Mirkin's free FITNESS & HEALTH NEWSLETTER
Copyright 2019 Drmirkin | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Xindesigns